In this month’s mini-lecture, we discuss the continued growth of cognitive neuroscience. The discussion covers a bit of history, current research, and possible applications that may result from an increased understanding of the brain in the future.
Additional Learning Resources
- Neuroscience: Mapping and Manipulating the Brain [LINK]
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society is committed to the development of mind and brain research aimed at investigating the psychological, computational, and neuroscientific bases of cognition.
- Problem Solving from an Evolutionary Perspective [PDF]
- Neuroscience and Education: Issues and Opportunities [PDF]
- Cognitive Neuroscience Courseware: MIT. This free course explores the cognitive and neural processes that support attention, vision, language, motor control, navigation, and memory. [LINK]
- Careers in Neuroscience [LINK]